2020 INFINITI QX60 Interior
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 is a midsize SUV with seating for up to seven, and we know that you’re going to be impressed by what you find inside the cabin. Even if you decide to stick with the baseline trim, the INFINITI QX60 interior delivers everything from Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control to a Bluetooth® hands-free phone system, and so much more. Take a closer look below before you see it in person.
INFINITI QX60 Seating and Interior Dimensions
Every QX60 comes standard with a 60/40 split-folding second row and a 50/50 split-folding third row. This means that it’s easy to travel with a full carload when you want to, and transition into a more practical cargo-carrying setup when you need to! Take a look at the QX60 interior dimensions:
- First Row: 40.7 inches of headroom, 42.2 inches of legroom
- Second Row: 38.2 inches of headroom, 41.7 inches of legroom
- Third Row: 36.5 inches of headroom, 30.8 inches of legroom
- Cargo Space: 16 cubic feet with all seats upright, 40.5 cubic feet behind the second row, and 76.2 cubic feet behind the first row
- Total Passenger Volume: 133.0 cubic feet
QX60 Standard Interior Features
Right from the start, the QX60 delivers all of the features that you’ll need to enjoy time spent on the roads near Cranston and Cumberland. Standard amenities include:
- Heated power driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Microfilter
- Cargo net tie-down anchors
- USB charging ports across all three rows
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Bluetooth® audio streaming system
- INFINITI InTouch™ system with HD Radio
Upgrade with the LUXE or LUXE AWD trim level, and you’ll also receive climate-controlled front seats (with cooling settings), heated outboard second-row seats, and more.
2020 INFINITI QX60 Optional Features and Packages
One of the most exciting ways to upgrade your QX60 interior is to opt for a few choice upgrades and packages! Interested in bundling some of the most popular features available for this INFINITI SUV? QX60 drivers near Providence will have three exciting options:
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE ($2,900) – Includes Leather-appointed seating, INFINITI InTouch™ with 8-inch color touch-screen display, and an Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and a Front/Rear Sonar System.
- THEATER PACKAGE ($2,150) – Includes a rear headphone jack with volume control, dual 8-inch monitors for video playback, a rear console-mounted USB/HDMI port, two sets of wireless headphones, and a wireless remote control.
- SENSORY PACKAGE ($3,500) – Includes a covetable Bose® CenterPoint® 15-speaker sound system, Distinctive Hour Glass Seat Quilting (1st and 2nd rows), a second and third-row moonroof, and an Advanced Climate Control System for the whole cabin.
Explore our guide to the INFINITI QX60 price to learn more.
Step Inside the QX60 at INFINITI of Warwick Today
Reading our description is one thing, experiencing the INFINITI QX60 for yourself is another! If you’re really ready to see what the new INFINITI QX60 has to offer, contact us today or find out how to shop our virtual showroom online. You can experience features beyond the interior like the QX60 towing capacity when you visit us.
More From INFINITI of Warwick
With the upcoming release of the 2022 INFINITI QX60, many Providence drivers are curious about how much they can expect to pay for the latest model. How much is an INFINITI QX60 for 2022? The 2022 INFINITI QX60 MSRP starts off at $46,850* for the base-level trim. Learn about how much you can expect…
It’s been a little while since Providence drivers have stepped inside of a new INFINITI QX60, but the impressive 2022 model will certainly make up for its hiatus. Take a look inside the 2022 INFINITI QX60 with INFINITI of Warwick to see how you can keep your passengers comfortable, connected, and relaxed on every trip. Then,…
Warwick drivers love their luxury cars, and the INFINITI Q50 is near the top of the list of popular luxury sedans. INFINITI of Warwick invites you to explore the 2021 INFINITI Q50 interior here and at our dealership. Find out why the Q50 interior is the talk of the Providence, from the Q50 interior dimensions to the…