2020 INFINITI QX60 Interior
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 is a midsize SUV with seating for up to seven, and we know that you’re going to be impressed by what you find inside the cabin. Even if you decide to stick with the baseline trim, the INFINITI QX60 interior delivers everything from Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control to a Bluetooth® hands-free phone system, and so much more. Take a closer look below before you see it in person.
INFINITI QX60 Seating and Interior Dimensions
Every QX60 comes standard with a 60/40 split-folding second row and a 50/50 split-folding third row. This means that it’s easy to travel with a full carload when you want to, and transition into a more practical cargo-carrying setup when you need to! Take a look at the QX60 interior dimensions:
- First Row: 40.7 inches of headroom, 42.2 inches of legroom
- Second Row: 38.2 inches of headroom, 41.7 inches of legroom
- Third Row: 36.5 inches of headroom, 30.8 inches of legroom
- Cargo Space: 16 cubic feet with all seats upright, 40.5 cubic feet behind the second row, and 76.2 cubic feet behind the first row
- Total Passenger Volume: 133.0 cubic feet
QX60 Standard Interior Features
Right from the start, the QX60 delivers all of the features that you’ll need to enjoy time spent on the roads near Cranston and Cumberland. Standard amenities include:
- Heated power driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Microfilter
- Cargo net tie-down anchors
- USB charging ports across all three rows
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Bluetooth® audio streaming system
- INFINITI InTouch™ system with HD Radio
Upgrade with the LUXE or LUXE AWD trim level, and you’ll also receive climate-controlled front seats (with cooling settings), heated outboard second-row seats, and more.
2020 INFINITI QX60 Optional Features and Packages
One of the most exciting ways to upgrade your QX60 interior is to opt for a few choice upgrades and packages! Interested in bundling some of the most popular features available for this INFINITI SUV? QX60 drivers near Providence will have three exciting options:
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE ($2,900) – Includes Leather-appointed seating, INFINITI InTouch™ with 8-inch color touch-screen display, and an Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and a Front/Rear Sonar System.
- THEATER PACKAGE ($2,150) – Includes a rear headphone jack with volume control, dual 8-inch monitors for video playback, a rear console-mounted USB/HDMI port, two sets of wireless headphones, and a wireless remote control.
- SENSORY PACKAGE ($3,500) – Includes a covetable Bose® CenterPoint® 15-speaker sound system, Distinctive Hour Glass Seat Quilting (1st and 2nd rows), a second and third-row moonroof, and an Advanced Climate Control System for the whole cabin.
Explore our guide to the INFINITI QX60 price to learn more.
Step Inside the QX60 at INFINITI of Warwick Today
Reading our description is one thing, experiencing the INFINITI QX60 for yourself is another! If you’re really ready to see what the new INFINITI QX60 has to offer, contact us today or find out how to shop our virtual showroom online. You can experience features beyond the interior like the QX60 towing capacity when you visit us.
More From INFINITI of Warwick
The 2022 INFINITI QX80 is an upscale, three-row SUV that offers everything from state-of-the-art interior amenities to robust performance features. But how much is an INFINITI QX80? The entry-level INFINITI QX80 price starts at $71,000 MSRP. Discover the available INFINITI QX80 configurations and features with INFINITI of Warwick, below! View InventoryContact Us 2022 INFINITI…
Are you in the market for a luxury, high-performance sedan that can take your Providence drivers to new heights? Consider securing the keys to one of the new 2022 INFINITI Q50 trim levels. With several trims available, you’ll have no trouble finding a model that’s tailored to your lifestyle needs. Keep reading with INFINITI of Warwick…
The 2022 INFINITI QX80 is a sophisticated and versatile SUV, from its roomy and tech-filled interior to its adaptable cargo space area. However, there is much more to this SUV, like its impressive towing capacity. You may be wondering, “How much can an INFINITI QX80 Tow?” The QX80 towing capacity maxes out at 8,500…