2022 INFINITI QX80 Cargo Space
A full-size luxury SUV like the 2022 INFINITI QX80 can have you confidently taking on the Providence commute with powerful performance and a well-stocked interior. However, you may be wondering how the INFINITI QX80 cargo space fits into your lifestyle. With 95.1 cubic feet of cargo space and seating for up to eight passengers, you have more than enough room in the INFINITI QX80 interior trunk to ensure nothing is left behind on your Warwick family adventures. Let’s explore the QX80 cargo space and other amenities. Then, contact our team at INFINITI of Warwick to take a closer look at this stately SUV.
INFINITI QX80 Cargo Space and Passenger Room
The comfortable and thoughtful interior design of the QX80 is already something to marvel at, and with the INFINITI QX80 interior trunk space, you have versatile space that fits your needs around Coventry. Accommodate up to seven passengers with the standard seating capacity, or expand your passenger space up to eight passengers with the Split Bench Seat Package. Here are the interior dimensions and QX80 cargo space you can expect on your daily commute:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 39.9 inches / 40.0 inches / 36.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 39.6 inches / 41.0 inches / 28.8 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd): 63.8 inches / 63.5 inches / 60.5 inches
- Passenger volume: 152.5 cubic feet
- Cargo space (Behind 1st/2nd/3rd Row): 95.1 cubic feet / 49.6 cubic feet / 16.6 cubic feet
When you’re making the most of the INFINITI QX80 interior trunk on the go, each model comes equipped with a standard power liftgate for easy access.
INFINITI QX80: Highlighted Features
You know the ample 2022 INFINITI QX80 cargo space you covered on your adventures around town, but what other interior amenities are along for the ride? Take on Cranston commutes with confidence thanks to features such as:
- 400 hp with V8 engine
- Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Intervention® with Lane Departure Prevention
- Heated/ventilated first-row seats, 10-way power driver’s seat
- Available Bose 17-Speaker Performance Series audio system
- Enhanced INFINITI Intelligent-Key
- Leather-Appointed Seating
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control System with microfilter
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration
- INFINITI Controller 12.3-inch infotainment touch screens
- Available second-row dual 8” screens
Expand Your Adventures with an INFINITI Model from INFINITI of Warwick!
Continue exploring the 2022 INFINITI QX80 capabilities with the team at INFINITI of Warwick. Test the powerful V8 performance on Warwick roads, or explore how you can organize and expand your QX80 cargo space with INFINITI accessories like roof racks and cargo management tools. Then, be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials when you’re ready to take home an INFINITI model.
More from INFINITI of Warwick
What is the 2023 INFINITI QX60 Price?
If you’re looking for a sleek, high-end ride around Providence and Coventry, then you owe it to yourself to check out the new lineup of 2023 INFINITI QX60 configurations. You’ll have four distinct trim levels that only enhance your connectivity, comfort, safety, and more behind the wheel to deliver a well-rounded drive no matter where…
First Look at the 2023 INFINITI QX60 Interior
If you’re looking for a luxury new INFINITI SUV, a QX60 is excellent for Providence-area families looking for a spacious vehicle that’s packed with incredible performance and advanced technologies. Between the posh styling and best-in-class safety technology, this is one luxury vehicle you have to check out at Warwick INFINITI dealership. Feel free to contact…
2023 INFINITI Q50 Interior
The INFINITI Q50 is the latest update on a go-to luxury sedan for Warwick drivers. Whether you’re new to the luxury market or you’re just checking out what this dependable manufacturer is doing with their latest vehicle, one way to get a good insight into what makes it great is to explore the interior. INFINITI of Warwick…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 INFINITI QX80 Cargo Space